General Registration Information
On behalf of the Cubs faculty and staff, welcome to Peet Jr. High School. Registration during the school year is normally on a first-come, first-served basis. Appointments are needed during the summer schedule, please call or email to schedule a time.
Peet is participating in an online registration program for our district. Please click on the box below to start the process.
All documentation listed below must still be brought when you meet with the registrar.
Required Registration Checklist for Enrollment:
- Student’s original birth certificate
- Student’s original social security card
- Updated immunization records
- Student will not be enrolled into school without this!
- Required immunizations can be found below
- Proof of residence
- Student will not be enrolled without this!
- Please verify that you are in the Peet attendance zone below
- Proof of residence must show your name and address, i.e. utility bills that show a service address, such as electricity or gas, or a purchase/lease agreement on a home/apartment. We cannot use a driver’s license or bank statement as proof of residence.
- Previous school records
- (i.e. transcript, report cards, test scores, special programs, ARD paperwork, withdrawal papers, or final report card if summer enrollment)
- Legal paperwork
- (if needed) i.e. custody papers, guardianship, etc